Registration number : 812 597 581 00014
General terms and conditions
Please take note of our following terms and conditions, which you accept as a result of your booking.
1 -General conditions of sale
1-1 – Application
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the rental transactions entered into by Mr. Perre, owner of the apartments on this site with private customers.
1-2 – Capacity
Every client recognizes having the capacity to contract, that is to say to be on the age of legal majority and not to be under guardianship or under tutorship.
1-3 – Price
Prices are in euros. VAT is not applicable. Prices quoted only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation. At the price mentioned in the reservation will be added, additional services provided.
Prices mentioned on the site are subject to change without notice and only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractual.
1-4 – Terms of payment
A deposit of 40% of the total amount of the rental is mandatory at the time of booking. The balance is payable no later than the day of your arrival.
Depending on the date of booking, the owner of the property could request the total payment in order to validate the reservation.
Payment methods accepted
– Bank card: VAD (distance selling), CB, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN Express, Checks, cash, bank transfer.
1-5 – Claims
Any claim must be formulated to Mr. Perre, head of the establishment and this, the 1st day of the lease. Any claim at the end of your stay will not be accepted.
1-6 – Liability
Mr. Perre can not be held responsible for any damage or theft of apartments and vehicles parked in the car park.
1-7 – Computing and Liberties
Pursuant to the law L.78-17 of January 6, 1978, the customer is informed that the information of nominative nature communicated are the subject of a computerized processing, except express opposition of his part.
The customer has at any time a right of access, rectification or deletion.
The information requested when booking is essential for the proper processing of your request.
1-8 – Governing Law
Any dispute, claim or any dispute relating to the terms of booking a stay or a rental apartment are subject to French law.
2 – Specific conditions applicable
These conditions of sale are subject to French law
2-1 – Booking conditions
The reservation and final only after receipt of the confirmation sent to the customer by Mr. Perre.
A down payment guarantees the booking. These installments are to be paid at the time of the reservation request directly to Mr Perre director of the structure.
The reservation becomes confirmed and final only upon receipt of the deposits and after validation by Mr. Perre.
The payment of the balance of the stay will be made at the latest on site at your arrival.
The customer is asked to arrive between 17H and 20H. Arrivals outside this time range may generate additional fees that will be communicated to you by the manager.
2-2 – Modification of a reservation
Once validated by Mr. Perre, reservations are not cancellable.
Requests for changes by tenants may result, where applicable, in the application of the cancellation conditions.
2-3 – Cancellation conditions
In case of cancellation before the date of the stay, the totality of the reservation remains payable to Mr Perre without any possibility for the customer to claim any refund.
In case of non-presentation of the client to the establishment, the total amount of the reservation is also payable.
2-4- Special conditions in the establishment
– Schedules: Arrival from 17h00 to 20h00 Departure until 10:30
– Keep the place as it was when you arrive
– End of stay cleaning: The price of the cleaning is invoiced at the time of your reservation.
– The apartments are entirely “Non-Smoking”.
– A deposit of 300 € / 400 € (depending on the apartments) must be paid upon arrival and returned at end of stay. The owner reserves the right to make a partial refund in case of degradations noted.
– Dogs and other animals are allowed only upon prior request and after agreement of the owner.
– Extra beds and cots are only available upon request and must be confirmed by the owner.
– Garbage, waste of any kind, papers, must be deposited in the appropriate trash
– The establishment is released from all liability in case of incident or accident on the whole property (inside and outside)
– The property is released from any liability in case of theft, loss or damage during the client’s stay. Any forgotten object will be shipped only upon receipt of the refund of cost of shipping within one month.
– In case of breakage or degradation, the customer agrees to make the refund or replacement identical.
– In case of interruption of the stay by the tenant, no refund may be required for the remaining period, whatever the reason.
Thanks for your understanding …
Tel: +33 .6.74.89.05.19